Dearborn Rotary annually offers 24 scholarship awards generated from 5 different scholarships. Eligibility for these scholarships is:
Dearborn Area Schools (Dearborn H.S.; Edsel Ford H.S.; Fordson H.S.; DPS Early College, Collegiate Academy and CTE; Divine Child; Henry Ford Academy; and Advanced Technology Academy)
- Sisson Scholarship: Each School can select up to 5 candidates for consideration. See your Counselor if you think you meet the “Award Criteria” listed in the Sisson Scholarship Description. For additional information – Sisson Scholarship Information. For the application, click Harry A. Sisson Application 2017
- Archer Scholarship: A graduating student can pull down the application from the Dearborn Rotary website and submit. For more information, Hugh M. Archer Scholarship Info-2017. For the application, Hugh Archer Application 2017
Dearborn Public Schools
- Past-Presidents Scholarships: A graduating student from Dearborn High School, Edsel Ford HS, Fordson HS, Early College, Collegiate Academy, or CTE programs who is planning to attend a Michigan University or College is eligible to pull down the application from the Dearborn Rotary website and submit. For more information, click Past Presidents Scholarship Info 2017 . For the application, click Past Presidents Scholarship App 2017
- Otto Rowen Scholarships: A graduating student enrolled in either the CTE (Career Technical Education), or the CA (Collegiate Academy) programs can use the CTE process to apply. For additional information – Click Here.
Henry Ford College
- HFC Nursing Scholarship: A student in the HFC Nursing Program can apply using the HFC web-based Scholarship System. For additional information – Click Here.
If you have been notified that you are a recipient of one of our scholarships, you will need to fill out the Scholarship Fund Request Form 2017 in order to obtain the money.